The Forty Most Distinguished Alumna/Alumnus Award
In celebration with the 40th Foundation Anniversary of Mariano Marcos State University, the MMSU Federated Alumni Association in cooperation with the Alumni Relations Office, will cater the "Pammigbig ken Pammadayaw: The Forty Most Distinguished Alumna/Alumnus Award".
In celebration with the 40th Foundation Anniversary of Mariano Marcos State University, the MMSU Federated Alumni Association in cooperation with the Alumni Relations Office, will cater the "Pammigbig ken Pammadayaw: The Forty Most Distinguished Alumna/Alumnus Award". The Awards Night will be January 30, 2018 at MMSU Teatro Ilocandia.
For the Nominations and Qualifications, the guideline is listed below.
Qualification: MMSU Graduate from Batch 1978 to Batch 2003
- Anyone from the MMSU faculty, non-teaching staff, or alumni may submit a nomination, accompanied by a picture and curriculum vitae of the nominee. Such nomination shall be coursed through the President of the Alumni Chapter where the nominee is a bona fide member.
- The alumni chapters concerned shall forward the nominations, together with all supporting papers, to the MMSU-FAAI Secretary or the ARO Chief. Nominations without the required supporting papers will not be considered.
- Deadline of submission of nomination: January 12, 2018.
1. Demonstrates excellence in the degree pursued/chosen career.
2. Presents notable accomplishments and exemplary performance that has substantial impact in the lives of people (quantitatively and qualitatively).
3. Exhibits creative and innovative works.
4. Presents awards and commendations received.
1. Epitomizes moral uprightness.
2. Upholds the dignity and prestige of the Alma Mater.
3. Maintains beneficial mutual relationship with Alma Mater.
4. Strengthens the bond of brotherhood and goodwill among Alumni.
1. Contributes to the attainment of the Vision and Mission of the Alma Mater.
2. Works for the welfare of humanity.
The request for Nomination Form electronic copy can be forwarded to the Chief of Alumni Relations Office (ARO) or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Welcome CTE Alumni, Guests and Visitors to the CTE Centennial Homecoming. It will be participated in by graduates of MMSU CTE and its predecessor schools (Laoag Normal School, Ilocos Norte Normal School, Northern Luzon Teachers...
Everyone is invited to come and join the MMSU Computer Science Department, Computer Science Society and the Alumni Relations Office stage the 2017 Computer Science Week Celebration cum Balik-Alumni Program on Februay 13-16, 2017 at...
Everyone is invited to attend the MMSU Night and Coronation Program & Ball in honor to His Royal Highness King FELIX MARSHAL I (Felix Marshal Jose, CTE Class '69) and Her Majesty Queen FLORECITA I...